Author and Pastor Mark Rawle writes,
This Advent season, through the book and video series by Pastor Rawle, our congregation will take a look at the Christmas classic The Nutcracker through the lens of faith, finding God’s greatest gift of the Christ child and of the kingdom Christ came to build. This is multi-generational approach. Children, youth, and adults will be studying the same topics each week of Advent. Mark you calendars with the Advent programming listed below!
- Hanging of the Greens, Sunday, Nov. 25th, after late worship
- Family Nutcracker Night for all ages, Sunday, Nov. 25th, 5:30 p.m. Potluck, movie viewing, and craft.
- Advent Study beginning Thursday, Nov. 29th, at noon, or Sunday, Dec. 2nd, 9:15 a.m. Books are available in the curch office for $10
- Children & Youth classes being Sunday, Dec. 2nd, 9:15 a.m.
- Share your Nutcrackers! Bring your Nutcrackers (traditional style) to include in church displays. You may drop them off at the church office. Please label on the bottom with your name.