Brown Bag Study: Unafraid
Thursdays at Noon – 9/27-10/25
Break away from your worries and fears, and learn to live with courage and hope.
We know Jesus tells us, “Do not be afraid,” but with everything going on in the world, how is it possible not to be anxious? In this five-week study based on his book Unafraid, Adam Hamilton explores the worries and fears most of us experience. We will learn to identify fears and discover practical steps for overcoming them…all in the light of Scripture and a faith that promises again and again that we can live with courage and hope.
This five week study will cover the topics:
- Understanding and Countering Your Fears
- Crime, Race, Terrorism, and Politics
- Failure, Disappointing Others, Insignificance, and Loneliness
- Apocalypse, Change, Missing Out, and Finances
- Aging, Illness, Dying, and Fear of the Lord
Register for this study by signing up in the church office or sending us an email. Books are $13 and available in the church office.